2018 ANNUAL CELEBRATION
“SERVING THE SERVANTS”
September 21-22, 2018
Woman’s Missionary Union National Headquarters
Thank you to WMU for hosting our conference and to the Center for Congregational Resources at Samford University for their support in making this conference possible.
The “Serving the Servants” conference is focused on encouraging local church pastors and wives who face the challenges of serving the Lord and His people in a job that never ceases so that Jesus Christ might ever increase!
Friday, September 21
5:00 p.m. Registration & Fellowship
6:00 p.m. Dinner
6:45 p.m. Introduction & Welcome
7:00 p.m. Evening Worship (Scott)
7:25 p.m. “The Servant’s Heart” (Oakley)
8:00 p.m. Adjourn
Saturday, September 22
Breakfast on your own
8:30 a.m. Welcome & Good Morning!
8:45 a.m. Breakout Sessions
9:45 a.m. “The WMU and the Small Church” (Wisdom-Martin)
10:15 a.m. Break
10:30 a.m. Tours of the WMU Headquarters
11:00 a.m. Gather for Worship (Scott)
11:25 a.m. “Jesus, the Servant’s Servant (Oakley)
Noon Closing Lunch
• Making Connections with Your Community (Smith)
• Biblical Finances for Pastors (Luckel)
• Casting a New Vision Within Your Church (Woodman)
• Outreach for the Small Church (Evans)
• Promoting an Environment for Growth in the Small Church (Clark)
• Learning to Listen—Soulcare (Wisdom-Martin)
• Bobby Clark: Bivocational pastor and construction contractor, Greenwood, Arkansas
• Lester Evans: BSCLN consultant and team leader for associa-tional partnerships, North Carolina
• Henry Luckel: BSCLN consultant for Rocky Mountain States, teacher, and serves on board of directors for Ethne Global Services
• William P. Oakley: Served over 68 years in ministry for churches, state entities, and institutions.
• Kenny Scott: Bivocational Minister of Music for Scott’s Hill Baptist Church, Tennessee.
• Shannon Smith: BSCLN Consultant for the Plain States
• Sandy Wisdom-Martin: Executive Director/Treasurer of WMU.
• Cliff Woodman: Pastor of Emmanuel Baptist Church in Carlin-ville, IL and Chairman of BSCLN Board of Directors
• Dr. Joe Wright: Executive Director of BSCLN
The 2018 Annual Celebration will take place at the WMU National Headquarters, 100 Missionary Ridge, Birmingham, AL 35242 on Friday, September 21 at 5:00 p.m. and conclude Saturday, September 22 at noon. For registration or other information contact the BSCLN Executive Director:
Dr. Joe Wright (615) 490-3107 or firstname.lastname@example.org.